ZOOM FLUME PARK POLICIES
The comfort and enjoyment of all guests is our primary concern. In consideration of all, please abide by our park policies.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED
- Small (lunch size) coolers are permitted into Zoom Flume. Large food coolers are prohibited, families with large coolers may use the picnic area outside Zoom Flume entrance. Also, no outside restaurant food (i.e. pizza, packaged restaurant foods, sub sandwiches, etc.) will be allowed.
- Follow instructions of Ride Attendants and Lifeguards at all times.
- Children should not be left unattended.
- For the safety of our guests, some attractions have height and weight limits and are strictly enforced.
- Swimwear or clothing that may be considered offensive in a family environment is not allowed (“G-Strings”, “thongs”, etc.).
- Swimwear with buttons, zippers, rivets, or snaps on the back will not be allowed.
- No denim cutoffs or shorts are allowed on rides.
- Do not leave personal property unattended, Zoom Flume is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Anyone who has experienced an intestinal or intestinal illness within the past 14 days should not participate in any water activities.
- Diaper Dependant Children must wear approved waterproof swim diapers in all pools and attractions.
- Inclement weather procedure — in case of nearby thunderstorm, all rides and pools will be cleared until the threat of lightning passes. The attractions will reopen when the storm has cleared. NO REFUNDS OR RAIN CHECKS due to inclement weather.
- Zoom Flume reserves the right to refuse service or dismiss any individual from the property.